Non-Medical Home Care Solutions from Visiting Angels, NNMP Include Medication Reminders for Seniors in Kilmarnock, VA and Surrounding Areas
Our home care solutions include making sure senior in Kilmarnock, White Stone and Gloucester, VA take their medications as needed
Visiting Angels, NNMP is one of the best non-medical care agencies in the Northern Neck-Middle Peninsula providing a plethora of personalized senior care services to aging adults who wish to continue living independently at home. While we do provide specialized services such as dementia care and transitional care, most of our care plans typically consist of assistance with activities of daily living like homemaking, laundry, bathing, mobility assistance and more.
When there is a need, we can also provide medication reminders, ensuring senior clients are taking their medications correctly throughout the day.
It is important to keep in mind that we are a provider of non-medical home care solutions, meaning we are not allowed to administer medications or organize pillboxes. However, once your loved one’s pillboxes are organized, we can help them take their medications through medication reminders.
Why Medication Reminders Matter
In order to keep chronic conditions under control, many seniors take multiple medications daily. Since different medications come with different instructions, it is not uncommon for older adults to get confused and be unable to follow their medication schedule.
To assist your loved one with medication management, our caregivers can provide dependable medication reminders.
Our caregivers can help by:
- Verbally reminding your loved one when to take their medications
- Setting up an alarm clock so your loved one would not miss their dose even when there is no one around
- Helping with medication instructions, for example, giving your loved one a glass of water to drink with the medications
- Watching your loved one take their medications to ensure they took them correctly
- Writing down when each medication was taken so your family could keep track
- Keeping an eye out for medication side effects when your loved one has to take a new medication
Additional Home Care Solutions from Visiting Angels, NNMP
Besides medication reminders, our trained caregivers can help your loved one with a wide array of daily activities and make their life at home more independent and comfortable.
Our personalized senior care services include:
- Light homemaking chores like vacuuming, cleaning, taking out the garbage, etc.
- Preparing and serving healthy meals
- Errands and grocery shopping
- Friendly companionship
- Assistance with dressing and personal hygiene
- And much more
Contact Visiting Angels, NNMP Today!
Call our local office to learn more about medication reminders and other home care solutions we regularly provide in your area. We are here to answer any question you might have and set up a free in-home consultation where we can discuss your upcoming care plan in detail.
Get in touch with our Kilmarnock, VA today to get you started!
Serving Kilmarnock, White Stone, Heathsville, Saluda, Urbanna, Tappahannock, Gloucester and The Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels NORTHERN NECK-MIDDLE PENINSULA, VIRGINIA68 S Main St
Kilmarnock, VA 22482