Post-Surgery Recovery Care for Seniors in Kilmarnock, VA and Surrounding Areas
Learn more about how our personal care services can help seniors in Kilmarnock, White Stone, Gloucester and surrounding Virginia communities recover safely after surgery in their own home
As we age, the ligaments and tendons that hold our joints together become stiff, while the cartilage in a joint starts to wear away. This is why many seniors require some type of orthopedic surgery in their golden years. Older adults who have been discharged often go straightly home where they can recover in a comfortable living environment. However, seniors who are recovering from joint surgery often need assistance with everyday tasks until they get back on their feet.
With post-surgery recovery care from Visiting Angels, NNMP, your loved one will receive all the help they need so they can fully recover without putting their safety at risk.
How Our Personal Care Services Help Seniors in Kilmarnock and Nearby Areas Recover
At Visiting Angels, NNMP, we provide all kinds of personal care services, so you can rest assured that your loved one will receive the level of care they need. We understand that every client has a specific set of needs, which is why we don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. When you contact us we will meet with your parent, learn about their condition, limitations and abilities and develop a personalized care plan based on their requirements.
Our compassionate and dedicated caregivers can assist your loved one with various everyday tasks such as:
- Meal Preparation: Your loved one will need to eat nutritious and healthy meals in order to fully recover. Providers of our personal care services can buy fresh groceries and prepare delicious meals for your parent.
- Mobility Assistance: With our mobility assistance your loved one will be able to move safely around the house during their recovery.
- Bathing and Grooming Assistance: Maintaining personal hygiene is important for our loved one’s mental as well as physical health. Our compassionate caregivers can assist your loved one with dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Housekeeping: We will make sure that your senior spends days in a clean environment. While your parent is recovering from surgery, our care providers will assist them with light housekeeping such as vacuuming, dusting or laundry.
- Medication Reminders: Your loved one’s safety and health are our main priorities. By providing medication reminders we can ensure your parent takes their medication on time and as prescribed.
Could your parent benefit from post-surgery recovery care at home? If so, don’t hesitate to contact our office in Kilmarnock, VA and learn more about how we can help them recover safely at home.
Serving Kilmarnock, White Stone, Heathsville, Saluda, Urbanna, Tappahannock, Gloucester and The Surrounding Areas
Visiting Angels NORTHERN NECK-MIDDLE PENINSULA, VIRGINIA68 S Main St
Kilmarnock, VA 22482